Going Virtual, Going Green
With the green color and slogan “Going Virtual, Going Green”, I-share would like to be a modern and eco office. When using virtual office, not moving from house to office daily will help save your time and fuel. Besides, i-share office also equips 2 kinds of bin for tenants to recycle. Fax to email system helps saving paper, Office machines type are energy saving and environment friendly. Let’s go green with us at this eco office.
Sharing Office Solution
The Main Benefits of a Virtual Office.
If you’re in the decision-making process, these five benefits will serve as eye-openers on how it will help your company succeed.
1. Massive Savings – The traditional business setup would demand you to acquire physical infrastructures such as office equipment, furniture and renting an office space or building. Not to mention the extensive maintenance fees involved when leasing a space. This is costly and time-consuming.
2. Increased Efficiency – Partnering with a virtual office provider promotes an increase in efficiency at work. Since most of these providers will handle the majority of the clients’ telecommunications, you will have more time to focus on important projects and let them take care most of your daily transactions.A virtual office assigns a virtual assistant to respond to customer phone calls, reply emails with your generic business greetings and many more.
3. Professionalism - An upscale or prime location at an affordable rate is inclusive when partnering with virtual office providers. Isn’t it an edge for your company when clients see that you have an office address in an upscale or prime location? That’s not all! You are most likely to attract contingent workers for long-term partnerships to work with you as you provide the best services to your clients, resulting in a stable and collaborative working environment. This corporate feel will enhance your virtual teams’ experience.
4. Lower Risk to Business Venture – Building a startup company from scratch is risky. Aside from acquiring the infrastructure, equipment and a complex system (if you’re into IT business), a virtual office’s operation may lower the risk of insolvency, just in case your company will implement new changes or face unexpected financial challenges. This is a great solution to startups and established enterprises that may want to diversify or enter into a new market segment in the future.
5. Conference Rooms for Meetings – A virtual office offers clients conference rooms for meetings for a more productive environment. The space creates an ambiance of professionalism, an ideal place to conduct meeting with multinational and local clients.
Serviced Office - i-Share Sharing Office
✔ Server room, data storage facilities.
✔ Well-equipped and modern office machines.